March 27, 2020
Mobo Group Operations Update - Re: COVID-19
COMMUNICATION – We aim to maintain communications and reach the entire Mobo Group community with relevant and regular updates on the situation as it impacts you and us. If at any time you don’t have the information you want from Mobo Group, please contact us through our website contact us page or by calling 8130 1800 during office hours. We will do our best to respond to all enquiries as soon as possible.
CARE – Our ICARE values of INCLUSION, COMMERCIAL, ACCOUNTABILITY, RESPECT and EMPOWERMENT underpin all our decisions and activity at Mobo Group. CARE is integral in our Values and is key in our approach to this current situation. Our People across Mobo Group do amazing work striving to be the best they can be. I take this opportunity to thank everyone at Mobo Group for their continued focus on the activity and role they play in the success of the organisation. There is no better example or time to demonstrate how we do this together.
CUSTOMERS – Serving our customers is extremely important to us all. We are pleased that we have been able to maintain a business as usual approach across all sites with the exception of the Kangaroo Island Airport Café.
As of today, the activity status across our sites is summarised below:
• Berri – OPEN Employment Services
• Edwardstown – OPEN Employment Services
• Elizabeth – OPEN Salvage & Save
• Goolwa – OPEN Salvage & Save
• Hindmarsh – OPEN Packaging Operations and Head Office
• Kangaroo Island Airport Café – SUSPENDED / CLOSED TEMPORARILY Cafe
• Kangaroo Island – OPEN Employment Services and Centrelink Office
• Morphett Vale – OPEN Employment Services
• Mount Barker – OPEN InStitches
• Oakden – OPEN Packaging Operations
• Victor Harbor – OPEN Employment Services
• Victor Harbor – OPEN Firewood, Lawns & Gardens
• Windmill Hill (Totness) – OPEN Salvage & Save
COLLECTIVELY - We continue to closely monitor the changing situation along with abiding by all government and health advice ensuring the safety and well-being of our people and community is our highest priority. I have been very impressed by how quickly everyone has adapted to and maintained the physical distancing guidelines and adopted the hygiene and handwashing practices that we know are so valuable in slowing the spread of COVID-19.
COMMUNITY – In closing, I thank the entire Mobo Group Community consisting of hundreds of commercial customers, employees, jobseekers, families, care givers, service providers, government departments and agencies with whom we engage for amazing contribution and ongoing support. If there is anything more you need to know from us, please don’t hesitate to reach out and contact us as detailed above.
Keep safe and well.
Chief Executive Officer