November 09, 2022
COVID-19 Update: 9th November 2022
SA Health has recently reported an increase in new COVID-19 cases and is expecting a surge in cases as we approach Christmas. Mobo Group encourages all staff and participants to remain vigilant in monitoring and maintaining work health and safety protocols with regard to COVID-19.
What you need to know:
· Protection from COVID-19 for vulnerable people with disabilities and our staff remains a priority.
· Masks are still to be worn when social distancing cannot be maintained indoors.
· Stay home if you are not well, ensure you conduct a RAT or PCR test.
· If you do test positive for COVID-19, please let your manager or supervisor know immediately and DO NOT attend work for as long as symptoms persist.
· Up-to-date vaccination against COVID-19 remains effective for preventing severe illness or death.
Mobo Group will continue to monitor the situation and provide updates as required.